Providing high levels of resistance against rain and other elements, weather louvres also promote airflow.
Maintaining airflow is vital for most industrial or commercial buildings, as any water entering a ventilation system can cause significant damage, especially in plantrooms containing electrical equipment.
Sound Planning designs, supplies and installs weather louvre screens, doors and vents that enable airflow, while protecting plantrooms against water damage.
Standard depths include 50mm, 75mm & 100mm, although other depths are available on request.
- Polyester powder coating paint finish
- Pre-galvanised 1.2mm sheet construction
- Optional fixing flanges
- Galvanised steel bird mesh fitted to rear as standard
- Modular for on-site assembly
- Supply & install services