To significantly reduce sound transmission, we use the BRC acoustic wall panel system to upgrade existing walls. Its slim composition makes only a minimum impact on your whole living space, while providing high-performance benefits.
Easy to install and available for fast delivery, our acoustic walls can be applied to existing plasterboard or lightweight wall structures. They are also ideal as a solution to noisy neighbours, or for any existing wall that has failed pre-completion testing.
Our acoustic walls are suitable for:
- Offices and office pods
- Conference rooms
- Home theatres or opera houses
- Recording and broadcast studios
- Schools and libraries
- Auditoriums and gymnasiums
- Nightclubs and bars
- Sound insulation
Our acoustic walls adhere to Approved Document E of the Building Regulations Act 2000 and can provide insulation from noises that come from connecting or neighbouring buildings within a residential environment, common internal parts of a building, or in school areas.
- Composition: 15mm acoustic triple layer laminated to a 15mm fire-rated plasterboard
- Board size: 1180mm x 1180mm
- Thickness: 30mm
- Approved Document E airborne requirements
- Refurbishment and conversion: 43dB
- New build: 45dB
The acoustic panel is mechanically fixed to the existing wall and sealed with fire and acoustic sealant. Due to the non-combustible gypsum core, the plasterboard linings resist high temperatures, providing good protection from fire.
Plasterboard is designated a material of limited combustibility for the purposes of the national building regulations.
- Fire retardant properties
- Sustainable – made from 100% recycled material
- Tested on lightweight 100mm block wall in a UKAS-accredited laboratory
- Any decorative finish can be applied after installation
- Site and lab test data available upon request
With all your acoustic walls enquiries please call 01252 711972 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.