Sound Planning designs, supplies and installs acoustic louvre screens that allow the necessary airflow around mechanical equipment.
With different acoustic screen options, you can choose from the following:
- Freestanding or supported
- Permanent, temporary or easily removed from a mounted position
- Placed at ground level or used in different applications (i.e. roof mounted plants)
- BS or RAL painted
Acoustic screens afford the following benefits:
- Customisable to any length, height, shape or design
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor applications
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Durable and weatherproof
- Cost effective noise reduction solution
- High levels of acoustic performance
Our acoustic screens are suitable for:
- Industrial plants and machinery
- Mechanical plants
- External AC units
Utilising high quality acoustic panels and acoustic louvres that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, we use soundproofing materials that help to achieve greater sound insulation.
Mixed extract and supply air plant, as well as external air conditioning plant that required a noise reduction of around 10 dB(A), whilst facilitating air flow around plant and maintaining a service access area.
Acoustic Louvre Screen painted RAL 7040 ‘Gun Metal Grey’.
For acoustic screen enquiries please call 01252 711972 or email email@example.com.