Sound Planning designs, supplies and installs acoustic doors for various applications.
- Polyester powder coated to any BS or RAL colour
- Panic release or bar options
- Lockable door furniture
- Bird mesh
- Single or double doors
- Louvre doors
- Acoustic louvre doors
Acoustic Louvre Doors:
- 150mm deep – 11 dB Rw (17 dB NR)
- 300mm deep – 16 dB Rw (22 dB NR)
Acoustic Panel Doors:
- 50mm deep – 32 dB Rw (38 dB NR)
- 100mm deep – 34 dB Rw (40 dB NR)
This information is based on the performance testing at Salford University.
Our Sample Work
Acoustic Louvre Doors System
- Number entry system
- Emergency release function (internal)
- Painted RAL 7016 “Anthracite”
Sound Planning engineers will discuss the requirements of each installation with the client, contractor and local planning authority. We can provide CAD drawings to assist in the planning process and can ably assist you in the entire design process or with any changes and additional developments.
For acoustic louvre door enquiries, you may call us on 01252 711972 or email us at email@example.com.