Sound Planning offers specifically made enclosures to house compressors/generators; predominantly built to help avoid possible heat build-up.
Constructed using a series of acoustic construction systems to reduce excessive noise levels these include panels, walls, floors, doors and roofs.
Compressor or generator enclosures are commonly installed in:
- Chemical plants
- Generating stations
- Industries that transport gas
Acoustic housing specifications:
- High performance acoustic louvre air inlet
- Exhaust air attenuator (left side of the enclosure)
- Lockable double access/service doors
- BS or RAL painted colour
- Internal absorption
- Roof with a fall back to front
- Reduces noise up to 34dB Rw
- Free standing enclosure
- Ventilation system
- Ventilation blowers
- Air exhaust silencer
- Supply air silencers
Our special acoustic enclosures are engineered individually for your requirements.
With your compressor or generator enclosure enquiries, please call 01252 711972 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.